Are you into infographics?
I think it’s good to have a new way to show your point, visually rather than text. But, I’m not a big fan. Usually the graphic is too small for me to read them without squinting at the monitor. If I can’t resize it I often can’t read the fine print.
Anyway, there are pros and cons for everything. If you were going to make an infographic what would be about and how would you pull it together? Go ahead and try one, just for the heck of it!
How To Resources:
- Make Use Of: 10 Awesome Free Tools to Make Infographics
- The Next Web: Tips, Tricks and Resources to Make your Own Gorgeous Infographics
- Queness: How to Design your Own Infographics
- HubPages: How to Create Viral Infographics
- Bit Rebels: How to Turn your Own Life into an Infographic
- Instant Shift: Infographic Designs: Overview, Examples and Best Practices