Twitter bares their soul with the hashtag #30ThingsAboutMe.
How far would you go with a post about yourself, something personal, on Twitter? I wouldn’t post this list to Twitter. Although I’ve posted personal thoughts before I wouldn’t want to make that many posts in a row there. Also, I do feel there is a line I won’t cross when it comes to how personal and in depth I want to go about myself, especially on Twitter.
Writing this list is like coming up with 30 diary entires. Short, but to the point.
So, here is my list:
- Soap operas turn themselves on my TV most afternoons.
- I have way too many books, non-fiction, which I haven’t read yet.
- I always thought I couldn’t draw, until I started to sketch and got better at it.
- I like cute socks and clever brooches.
- I haven’t had a bath since I was 30. I love showers.
- Rainy days make me want to get out for a walk outside.
- I drink tea when there isn’t coffee, usually just to be nice.
- I’m missing a tooth towards the back.
- I still have the Raggedy Ann doll my Mom made me.
- Blue might be my new favourite colour, I always thought it was red.
- Onions, especially raw, make me very sick.
- I prefer Winter to Summer because I don’t like being too hot.
- Wearing purple or red makes me feel better if I’m having a bad day.
- Growing up I always wanted to be a newspaper columnist.
- If my neck were longer I’d always wear dangling, sparkly, chandelier earrings.
- Buttermilk is possibly my favourite thing to drink.
- When I buy a new book I never get the first one in the stack.
- People who put other people down are a pet peeve of mine.
- Running Ubuntu Linux is great, but I miss my Windows games.
- I have asthma and I’m allergic to mildew, animals and other things.
- I like to sew, even mending clothes and hemming things.
- I taught myself to crochet and then forgot how to do it.
- I’m a hand washer. I am not afraid of soap and water, even in public.
- There really is no where I’d rather live than Ontario, Canada.
- I’d travel to Russia as my first stop of a world exploration tour.
- It wasn’t a dramatic event, but I stopped believing in god last year.
- I like to explore old, abandoned buildings and I’m not really sure why.
- People who claim they are easily bored really annoy me.
- I don’t like arrogance, even from people who are THAT great.
- When someone uses foul language, I think less of them.