Sixty-Two Question Meme from Toronto Broad’s blog.
1. How old do you wish you were? – 32 was a good age but I don’t really like the idea of going or looking back.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? – Back at my parent’s home in Ontario. Just before I moved to the US.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? – I stopped using them cause it really, really bugs me to lose to a machine.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? – Kind of what?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? – A dragon (maybe red or green) and in some unlikely yet not highly visible spot. I like the idea of it being something to be found rather than something obvious.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? – Japanese would be interesting. Maybe Russian cause it sounds strong and yet exotic.
7. Do you know your neighbors? – I move too often. Currently my neighbours have not yet moved in. Kind of ironic.
8. What do you consider a vacation? – A real vacation is a full tank of gas, a road map and at least a month to go somewhere or other…
9. Do you follow your horoscope? – Why not? It’s more interesting as a personality thing than a day to day thing though. I prefer the Chinese zodiac.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? -I did that once and would be really unlikely to do it again.
11. Are you touchy feely? – I’m a bit picky about that. I can just about purr under the right conditions and sensual touching. But at other times I will avoid being touched by people. The odd friendly touch is ok, from someone I like.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? – I’ve seen couples like that. I don’t think it works very often but it does happen.
13. Dream job? – Independent web geek, writer and small publisher.
14. Favorite channels? – I only get two at the moment. But I’d say CBC.ca anyway. I like Canadian content.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? – The bookstore, the thrift store and the coffee shop.
16. Showers or Bath? – Showers.
17. Do you paint your nails? – No.
18. Do you trust people easily? – Yes, but I try not to be gullible about it.
19. What are your phobias? – Being cut with sharp things, myself or anyone/ thing else. Not really a phobia just makes me shudder.
20. Do you want kids? – Yes.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? – Not as much as I used to.
22. Where would you rather be right now? – Snuggled up with my second husband (I haven’t met him yet).
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? A hot shower. Clean too!
24. Heavy or light sleep? Heavy, I used to live in a very loud and noisy building.
25. Are you paranoid? No… are you? Should I be? lol Get over it.
26. Are you impatient? – At odd moments. Sometimes I have endless patience and sometimes none at all.
27. Who can you relate to? – My sisters, Mother, Grandmother…. and all the rest.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? – It’s probably not for me. More because of culture than colour though.
29. Have you been burned by love? – Not really, I don’t think I was ever in love, just like.
30. What’s your life motto? – Type faster.
31. What’s your main ringtone on your mobile? – Don’t have one, don’t like IM’s and things that expect me to jump when they ring.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? – Reading in bed.
33. Who was your last text message from? – Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. They’re forming a band.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? – My parent’s bed which has become the guest bed since my Dad died.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? I’m not wearing a shirt…. just a dark red nightie and a fluffy pink robe and neon green socks to match.
36. Most recent movie you watched? – Georgia Rule which really really really disappointed me. There was no sign it was going to be about sexual abuse. I wouldn’t have gone if I had known that. I was very much looking forward to seeing a chick flick about three generations of women with those three ladies. I know it’s an important issue but I wanted drama not trauma.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? – Skin, hair, cooties, fingernails and toenails. I don’t usually take my purse and a book into the shower with me.
38. What color are your bed sheets? – I’ve got the really dark red ones on at the moment.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? – Zero. My purse is in the secret hidden safe.
40. What is your favorite part of chicken? – The wish bone.
41. What’s your favorite town/city? – Whatever one I’m in.
42. I can’t wait till… – My period is finished. (I’m easy to please).
43. Who got you to join MySpace? – I don’t remember. I joined but don’t use it.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? – An indoor picnic. Then a bonfire outside for Victoria Day weekend.
45. How tall are you barefoot? – 5′ 4″
46. Have you ever smoked crack? – No.
47. Do you own a gun? – A water pistol.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? – A vanilla latte delivered to my desk by my male slave right after I get out of the shower.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? – Whatever it is, it doesn’t seem to be working.
50. Do you have A.D.D.? – Get real.
51. What time did you wake up today? – Quarter to seven.
52. Current worry? – I have to move again. Maybe by the end of this month.
53. Current hate? – I don’t dislike anything or anyone enough to put all that energy into hating them. I’d rather use my energy for other things.
54. Favorite place to be? – In my own home, for the short duration I have it.
55. Where would you like to travel? – Russia, South America, Africa, Europe all over the place.
56. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs? – A flea market.
57. Last thing you ate? – Frozen fruit, thawed in the microwave.
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? – Whatever was last on the radio that stuck in my mind.
59. Last person that made you laugh? – My Mom.
60. Worst injury you’ve ever had? – Nothing major. No broken bones.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? – Of course.
62. What is your favorite candy? – Ice cream and cheesecake. Most candy is too gross, oil by-products rather than real chocolate.