Would you climb up to the top of a tall building, crawl out on the roof, look out over the edge and start taking photographs of the city? Would you sit on the edge, dangle your feet off into space and photography the city skyline? Rooftop photography (rooftopping) is another place to consider for urban explorers to enjoy.
How high would you go for a photograph? Give it a try.
- Flickr: Rooftopping
- Flickr: The City Sleeps Below (Toronto)
- Flickr: Rooftopping Australia
- Flickr: Roof Hacker
- Flickr: TopRoofs
- I am Bidong
- Roof Topper
- Blog TO: Portraits on Toronto’s Forbidden Rooftops
- Gothamist: Vertigo-Inducing Trend: Rooftopping
- Daily Mail.UK: Just Don’t Look Down
- The Lincolnite: Lincoln Cathedral Trespassers take Stunning Rooftop Photos
The photograph is of Margaret Bourke-White.