Do you know about Movember?
Movember is about men’s health, specifically prostate cancer. The idea of Movember is for men to grow a moustache in November and/or contribute to the cause of their own health. Growing a moustache is changing the face of men’s health, in a literal way.
Growing a moustache (also spelt mustache) myself doesn’t appeal to me. But, I’d wear a fake moustache for Movember. There are plenty of them to choose from once you get looking around online. You could choose them by facial hair style or hair colour. Of course, with a fake one you get to decide if you like felt, plastic, paper or something else too. You don’t even have to wear it on your face. I found necklaces, hair clips and mugs and glasses which make it look like you have a moustache when you drink from them.
How to Grow, Trim and Maintain a Moustache
- How to Grow a Moustache for Movember | ModernMan.com
- How to Trim Your Mustache: An Illustrated Guide | The Art of Manliness
- 10 tips for growing the perfect moustache – MSN Him UK
- How to Trim a Mustache: Mens Hair About.com
- How to Grow and Maintain a Manly Moustache! – Instructables
- Eating with a Mustache – MoMonth
- Mr. Clean to Grow a ‘Stache for Movember
What to do When you Can’t Grow a Moustache
- Create a moustache bow-tie.
- Live with mustache envy.
- Wear a .
- Sew, knit or crochet amoustache coffee cosy.
- Create a moustache fascinator. (No longer on the site).
- Buy moustache sunglasses.
- Buy the .
Men’s Facial Hairstyles
Would you Keep a Moustache After Movember?
Would you grow a moustache just for the sake of having a moustache?
My Uncle has had a full beard and moustache for as long as I can remember. He has always maintained it well. But it’s fuzzy. I’ve seen him itching it at times. Often he gests something in it when we have dinner. I know he keeps his beard clean and combs it out too, but it must still be a weird feeling to have all that hair on your face. It gets in his mouth when he doesn’t keep it trimmed close.
There are certainly downfalls to having a hairy upper lip.
But, there are men who look really good with a moustache.