Sometimes you get a meme that’s just too easy…
1. Finish the sentence: “I wish I …” – – Basically, pretend you had up to three wishes to change something about you. A restriction is that [you] cannot wish to change someone else. For example, you can say; “I wish I weighed 30 pounds less.” But this wish is not for this meme; “I wish my spouse weighed 30 pounds less.”
2. If you are reading this, you are “tagged” with this meme.
I Wish I…
1. …looked like a Victoria’s Secret lingerie model. I’ve seen them on the runway at what they pretend are fashion shows. I want to look like I’m about 20 with bouncing boobs of steel and a trim body. I want those long legs and even longer shiny hair. But I want to be me inside and have my same face, just thinner to suit the rest of the body. Just an adjustment to the outer casing.
2. …had buckets of money. So much money that I’d have to move to some small unknown island to hide out. I’d be famous and have fortune and pathetic men would come to me, begging to be noticed and touch my Victoria’s Secret. Of course, I’d just laugh and tell them to go away, I’ve already picked out a stud, bought and paid for.
3. …could live forever, always looking like Victoria’s Secret and having a never ending supply of money, whatever currency was necessary. No wonder people like stories of vampires, even though there is a downside to the whole thing they get to live forever, always having money from some mysterious source and forever young. I would love to be a vampire, minus the blood sucking monster part, and live on and on to see the world and the inventions that are to come. The worst part about eventually dying is to think of all I will miss out on, all the things I will never know, never learn. That bugs me!