Found as a hashtag on Twitter – #GeekGirlProblems
What is a Geek Girl problem you may wonder? According to the posts on Twitter they include:
- Finding a Buffy and Spike wedding cake topper.
- Wanting white hair like Storm in X-Men.
- Locating or making DIY designer bookcases.
- Trainer at the gym might be a Cylon.
Most are about fictional characters… is that all there is to Geek Girls? I think not!
Come up with a list of real Geek Girl problems. Something you could write into a story or write a story around.
- Twitter’s a fail but it’s the only place you jotted down the site link about a new way to colour your hair.
- Your Mother wants to borrow your computer, you’ll have to teach her how to use Linux, again.
- It’s your birthday and the restaurant you love has a free dinner coupon for birthdays. You have no printer ink.
- Geek Girls Guide and on Twitter
- Geek Girls Network and on Twitter
- Geek Girl Con and on Twitter
- Girly Nerds and on Twitter
You can set up Punky Moods on your blog (see the image with this post).