From the Friday Fun meme:
1. If you were to get a unexpected windfall, what is your first thought on what to do with the money? Were you practical or not?!
2. You have $1000 to spend on yourself. What do you buy? With $5000?
3. You have $1000 to spend on something for your home. What do you buy? With $5000?
4. You have your windfall and you realize your car is older than you. So what do you buy?
5. You decide to buy some books with your windfall at Amazon. What 5 books would you get?
1. Practical, I’d buy myself a house, maybe a condo downtown or a comfortable little place in some smaller city.
2. With a $1000 I would take a trip somewhere in Ontario for a week. Rent a car and stay in nice hotels and motels. With $5000 I’d go across Canada for a month.
3. I can’t think of anything I really want for the home. Maybe someone to clean it. Or an organizer to help get rid of clutter and find some of the things packed away from all the moving I seem to never see the end of.
4. I’d probably buy a Toyota Camry, they seem reliable and aren’t too big or too small. My Mother bought a ’93 new and it is still running well and has been driven a lot. They’re good on gas and the new ones come in nice colours too.
5. I’d buy some books about web design, some fiction and keep the rest on a gift card to spend when ever I had time to go browse and saw something that caught my interest. I wouldn’t use Amazon, I like Chapters.