I found this on an, now you can’t say you were completely surprised.
Five things I like about myself:
- Common sense.
Five things I don’t like about myself:
- Not organized.
- Tend to skim more than I should.
- My middle toe on my left finger.
- My left finger on my middle toe. (Botched brain surgery).
Five things I wish for:
- A bottomless, never ending bank balance.
- A man servant, to keep everything fixed and just generally look good around the place. Part time chauffeur too. Maybe some accounting.
- A robot man for conversation. Can you imagine talking to someone who not only reads everything but remembers it too. What a great reference tool for the home office! I would definitely like one of those.
- The ability to shapeshift, so I could fly with the birds or swim with the sharks.
- My perfect little house with a big yard, maybe a whole forest and a beach all around it. No mortgage.
Five things I don’t wish for:
- A runny nose.
- Split ends.
- Yet more grey hair or those pesky chin whiskers.
- Falling down a flight of stairs, hitting my head on the tile floor and slowly bleeding to death while one of those infomercials is all I can see on TV.
- Typos and world peach.
Five things I would change:
- Baby diapers, they get pretty gross if you don’t change them.
- My clothes. Kind of along the same diaper reason.
- My mind. Frequently to the point of madness.
- I would invent the time machine now, rather than 3 years and six months from now. I could use it to tell myself this, but I haven’t invented it yet.
- The death penalty, I’d like to see it back in action for those that don’t respect life.
Five things I have learned to appreciate:
- Changing my mind.
- Word processing versus old fashioned typewriters.
- Second hand bookstores and other thrift stores, flea markets, etc.
- Cars with brakes, especially when I’m the driver.
- Being able to let go of the past rather than hang onto it waiting for someone to say they’re sorry or admit they were wrong. Now I just have to do it. 🙂
Five things that interest me:
- Digital art.
- Road trips.
- Web design and CSS.
- Home business.
- Men that actually care about people.
Five talents I have:
- Singing in the car.
- Talking to people, ignoring feelings of shyness or terror.
- ASCII art.
Five favorite things:
- My computer.
- The hope chest my Grandfather made.
- Being able to write and publish online.
Five secret desires:
- That whole endless money thing, not so secret though.
- Travel to Russia, South American and all those other countries I’d love endless time and limitless funds to explore and really see.
- A robot/ man servant type guy and then a real human guy to actually care about and share life with.
- To rule the world, my way.
- A genie in a bottle offering me three wishes. I have that whole scenario all planned out. I’d get him but good!
Five self truths:
- I am pretty amazing and it never goes to my head.
- I can let go of some things and the world will not explode.
- I can take charge of some things and the world will not explode.
- I can try again with the whole dating thing and not work so hard on building that robot man.
- I can create anything. So what if it blows up?
Five lies I have told:
- I don’t mind.
- Yes Mom, I’ll call when I get there.
- No Mom, I didn’t break it.
- No, I didn’t forget.
- Of course I’ll remember.
Five silly things:
- paper umbrellas
- wishful thinking