Found on Craiglist (Toronto). No pay for the work, but if you ever wanted to be a restaurant reviewer this would be start or a chance to try it out.
Canada Press is looking for Foodies to review restaurants (Toronto)
The Canada Press “Best of Toronto” awards are being compiled for a spring review of all the top restaurants in each respective cuisine category in Toronto.
Eat at Over 100+ of Toronto’s finest restaurants free of charge, and meet some of Toronto’s executive chefs.
Canadapress.org Food & Drink section is seeking people who:
– Are passionate about food.
– Well articulated and friendly.
– Wine + Beer knowledge a big plus.
– Live downtown or can get downtown with ease.
– Skilled writing required.
– Ability to interview owners/chefs a must.
We will have to issue you a press pass and get you the necessary documentation to record scores on food, service, atmosphere, etc.