Pick a time frame, a month, a week, 2 weeks… and ask yourself a question each day. Post it to your blog and see what your readers will answer as well.
I’m going to write a self questionnaire and leave it here for anyone to add their own answers.
- What would you choose for your first name if you could choose anything to replace the name you were given?
- Do you believe there really is a Lost City of Atlantis, a Loch Ness Monster or life on other planets?
- If you were a shapeshifter, what type of animal would you choose to become and what would you do while you were that animal?
- What do you really want for Christmas this year? Don’t give the world peace type of answer, be selfish.
- What book (of all those you can remember reading) have you never forgotten?
- What legendary character (pirate, ghost, vampire, old world explorer, mad scientist…?) would you be if you could be in the pages of a good book?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
Here are my own answers:
- As a kid I thought I would like a different name but I really do like my name now and wouldn’t change it to anything else.
- I do believe in Atlantis, Nessie, Bigfoot, aliens and almost all the rest. Is it ironic that I don’t believe in the more accepted things like heaven and hell?
- I’d like to be a crow or some type of raptor bird that can fly very high and see the world from above. I’d like to explore places no human usually sees, the high floors of old buildings, tops of bridges and so on. I’d also like to be a shark and explore old shipwrecks too.
- Usually there isn’t anything I really want other than to be slimmer or something like that. This year my brother may be getting me an ebook reader/ Kindle and I’ve started getting interested in that. I’m thinking I will also look at a handheld scanner after Christmas when the Boxing Day sales start.
- “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” by Shirley Jackson.
- It’s hard to pick one but I think a witch combines most of the things that interest me.
- Winter because Summer is too hot and I like walking through the snow on a day when it all sparkles in the sunlight.