Tagged by Canucklehead:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.
– I’ve been an illegal alien. Eventually married my American guy and then divorced and came back home to Ontario.
– I like to wear deep, dark red on days when I feel less than great and would rather crawl into the woodwork than be seen in public. Wearing red gets noticed and usually by the end of an hour I’m feeling at least a little better and not so invisible.
– Living in the US a couple of years with their dishwater version of coffee spoiled my coffee tastebuds. I use more cream in my coffee than I did before, even though I’ve been back in Canada for about 6 years now. I’m trying to use less cream but I still don’t like coffee that isn’t’ on the light side.
– I frequently daydream. Where other people may keep literature in the bathroom I just keep my thoughts. Showers are good for that too.
– I still have the grey haired Raggedy Ann doll my Mom made for me when I was a kid. Sometime in my late 30’s I even started buying her dresses from the kid’s clothes at GoodWill.
– I taught myself how to crochet and then didn’t do it for awhile and now can’t remember the part of crocheting granny squares that had me stuck the first time.
– I’ve been told by a few people that I have a good eye for spotting little things and getting things centred. But like most things I might be good at I belittle it and don’t give myself credit.
– I really like watching Canadian TV shows, even the really dorky ones. (Not violent stuff.) My favourites are the comedies and science fiction.
I’m not going to tag anyone. I’m just a rule breaker that way. Besides, I think mostly everyone I can think to tag has done this meme before, if not recently.