1. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?
2. What food item are you craving right now?
3. When is your birthday?
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
5. Last thing you cooked?
- I wrote some on my other blog but I didn’t promise I’d actually keep any of them. This year is off to a backwards start anyway.
- A better coffee than the one I have in front of me. It’s gotten cold. I don’t really want to eat anything right now. So I am content as far as food cravings.
- I just had my birthday a week before Christmas.
- An hour ago I finally got the Doctor Who Christmas special to load up and play on the Space channel’s website. It was great! I hope they run it again on TV soon cause my computer’s sound wouldn’t go up loud enough for me to hear it very well.
- I’ve been sick for over a week. I haven’t cooked anything. I don’t really enjoy cooking when it’s just for myself anyway.
Have a look at other answers to the same questions on Meet Me on Monday for this week.